Christmas Tea and Cookies

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just a quick little post about two things we have been enjoying around our apartment this season. One of them is the tea pictured below: Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice.  We are big tea drinkers, at least a cup a piece a night and sometimes more, and this tea is perfect for this time of year.  Warmly spicy and slightly sweet, it is a great cup to wind down with at the end of the day.

Cinnamon and star anise - perfectly festive, right?
One other little tidbit I felt I must share is this box of holiday edition Trader Joe's Joe-Joe sandwich cookies, or as they are duly called: The Astounding Multi-Flavor Joe-Joe's.  Indeed they are astounding and dangerously delicious.  The flavors, clockwise from the left are chocolate peppermint, white chocolate ginger, chocolate peanut butter, and double chocolate.  I don't think  I can buy another box because I cannot be trusted around them as I'm a bit of a cookie monster, but if you have access to a Trader Joe's you definitely should - they are not to be missed.

Seriously amazing
Anyone else have seasonal discoveries to share?   I cannot believe it is already December 11th...I feel like the season is just flying by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger