Hello 2013!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It has been way too long since I updated this little space.  Between the rush of the holidays and travel and a conference for work last week I have barely had time to stop and think about the end of last year and the beginning of this one.  I will definitely do a rundown of the past 3 or so weeks at some point but this morning I felt like it was important to dust myself off and start somewhere so here I am!

A little blurry but also dreamy
I took this picture on my way to Union Station this morning to catch my Tuesday morning train to Baltimore.  I love that it is already starting to get lighter earlier, especially on the two mornings a week that I am up before the sun.  Having grown up in the Northeast, there is definitely a big part of me that loves the nippy weather, hats, scarves, down jackets, possibility of snow, and cozy, hunker-down mentality that this time of year brings but I really do miss the light.

Back to more regular posting this week.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and a great start to this new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger