Birchbox

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My cousin Megan got me a very cool birthday gift this year and I just had to share it here - a 3 month subscription to Birchbox.  I had never heard of this site before, but it has been a really great find. When you sign up, you fill out a beauty/lifestyle profile and then every month you get a box filled with a variety of samples based on that profile.  I am usually a drug store makeup girl and have a pretty regular routine, but this has been a really fun way to mix things up.

October's box
Many of the companies are on the smaller end (though there are several established ones too) and the sample sizes are often very generous, like this one for this face wash, which I have been using on a daily basis since it came in the September box.  I also love the pomegranate and fig lip butter from Mox Botanicals, pictured below, which is perfect for soothing chapped lips as the cold weather sets in.

Clockwise from the top left: Mary-Lou Manizer, Harvey Prince Eau Flirt - Lavender Pumpkin, Mighty Leaf Tea, LiqWd SiLK, Mox Botanicals Lip Butter, and LiqWd The Perfect Wave
 It is safe to say that I am hooked!  It is such a fun thing to get a surprise package in the mail and be a little bit pampered.  Beyond the monthly subscription, the site has great products that you can shop for regularly.  Whether you are a makeup person or just looking to try some new things, I definitely encourage you to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger