Foggy little Friday

Friday, October 19, 2012

It's feeling like a grilled cheese and tomato soup kind of day today. I woke up to gray skies, rains droplets on the window pane and and fog over the treetops in the distance. It is definitely a day that I am happy to be working at home and taking my initial conference calls in pajamas.  I am still getting used to this half-time work-from-home deal, but as I ease into the weekend today, it is feeling pretty good.

Specific-use dishware makes me very happy - if only we had the space!
We're having a few friends over tomorrow for kegs & eggs (and college football) but the weekend looks like it will be pretty quiet beyond that.  Unfortunately I think that means it is time to stop procrastinating and start drafting my business school applications. I finally admit that the post-GMAT "I deserve a break" grace period has come to an end. At least combining the work with some play softens the blow a bit.
 
Have a wonderful, cozy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Catching up on your blog, and wondering if this is the soup and sandwich plate from UncommonGoods,? If it is, small world - I worked this summer! You should check out their pancake plates too, they are lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I left out a word... I worked THERE this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! I love that company - it is sooo cool that you worked there! I think that I saw that in passing on LinkedIn but it slipped my mind. Can't wait to catch up with you tonight :)

      Delete

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger