Happy hour(s)

Friday, October 26, 2012

I popped over the Key Bridge for an impromptu happy hour at Bandolero with Russ yesterday evening. That easy walk is one of my favorite things about where we live, especially on beautiful nights like last night.


As always, it was wonderful to find a window of time to catch up with Russ.  He had dinner plans at 8, but we managed to squeeze in a good talk, two appetizers and two of Bandolero's signature margaritas a piece in that time.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love having him close by (and we miss you Kaur & Chad).


A quick cab ride whisked me back to Arlington to meet up with Greg and a few friends for a longer than expected night out that I was definitely feeling a little bit as I walked to grab coffee this morning. All in all, it was a very fun, unplanned night...happy hour extended.  The main event this weekend is a pumpkin carving party at Lindsey's, so there is yet-to-be determined baking project in my future as well. Other than that, Greg is studying for a midterm and I am writing b-school essays - par-tay!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love the shot with the sneakers! When am I going to get some face time with Russ? It seems you're hogging him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is actually going to join us on election night!

      Delete

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger