Happy Halloween

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!  It seems kind of natural that this holiday comes in the middle of such a surreal week.  I have eaten my fair share of candy corn and did manage to carve a pumpkin, but I'll admit that this holiday kind of snuck up on me (despite the huge orange and black displays in CVS and Safeway) and we did not do anything exciting from a costume perspective.  Hopefully we will get our act together next year on that front!

Cutest Halloween card ever from Rifle Paper Co. - Purchased last year, which was similarly disorganized 
DC seems to be getting back to business today, so I hope to see plenty of adorable trick-or-treaters this evening.  Enjoy the last day of October -  no matter how you celebrate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger