Hittin' the road!

Friday, October 5, 2012

As I was packing our suitcase last night I realized that it has really been awhile since we've been out of town.  I have loved stringing together so many weekends at home but I am very excited for a little road trip this weekend.  We are headed down to Chapel Hill, NC to visit one of our best friends who is in the second year of a master's program down there.  I have heard that it is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to spend the weekend with Katie.  Oh, and did a I mention there is a football game?  Are we sensing a theme here?

Being Greg's co-pilot is one of my favorite things
I'm trying out a new muffin recipe for the breakfast themed tailgate tomorrow morning so I'll sure to report back on that and the rest of our trip next week.  I also somehow forgot that Monday is Columbus Day so the three day weekend is an unexpected (and welcome) bonus.  Have a lovely long weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger