Friday

Friday, October 12, 2012

For some reason this week seemed very long despite the fact that it was only 4 days.  I am so happy Friday is here.  Though the week dragged a bit, I will say that it is hard to believe that we are almost half way through October.  I realized how quickly the holidays are approaching and that I need to get my travel booked, which kind of blew my mind. I can't wait to spend some time at home over the next couple of months...it's been forever. 

In other news, I bought my first bag of candy corn this week, which also means my first candy corn induced stomach ache is probably right around the corner.  I have always loved this little seasonal delight and I don't care how artificial or tooth-achingly sweet it may be.  It reminds me of chilly evenings and the smell of pipesmoke, both of which I love.

Mmm...Harvest Mix
Tonight I am kicking off the weekend with drinks with one of my favorite ladies and then tomorrow we are heading up to Philly to stay with a friend and get pumped up for the Eagles v. Lions game on Sunday.  I've never spent much time in the Philadelphia area, which is kind of a crime given how close it is, so I'm excited to get a little taste of what it's all about.
 
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great game! Nothing like Philadelphia sports - always an "experience".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely true! It was our first Eagles game and the fans definitely lived up to their reputation. So funny that you were there also!

      Delete

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger