Funnier than usual

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I don't remember the exact exchange (and it was most definitely inappropriate) but the scene in our apartment circa 1:00 a.m. this morning had the two of us laughing on the couch, taking a break from work.

"My we are punchy," I noted.

"Yes, we are funnier than usual," responded Greg, and his turn of phrase made me laugh all over again.

Archival footage from my old apartment - and again, not exactly sure why we were laughing
So that is where we are at this point in the week - in the throes of my applications and his final project for a class - sleep deprived and funnier than usual. Very glad to have this guy around this week and every week.

Homestretch!

3 comments:

  1. You two are wonderful! I'm so happy you were able to make it to my party this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pal! We had such a blast with you this weekend...it was a great break from all the crazy work we've had going on.

      Delete

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger