Quick hello

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello friends! I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend (and long one some cases).  I wanted to pop in with a quick note that posting will be light this week because, per usual, I am running up against a deadline.  In this case, it is for my first b-school application, which is due at midnight on Thursday.  EEK!

Hello handsome
Until  I click "submit" on Thursday, there will be a little stretch of radio silence here, so for now I will leave you with this picture of Leo, who always seems to sense when I'm stressed and loyally assumes his post, curled up on the bed in the office, to keep an eye on me.  Bless his sweet little soul.  I hope your weeks are less stressful and your time management is more skilled than mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger