November Friday

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday everyone!  We have finally reached the end of this rather odd week and started a new month, November, which seems both shocking and a long time coming.  We had a few friends over last night and were talking about how we couldn't believe that Election Day is actually next Tuesday but that it also seems like this campaign has gone on foreeeever.  The consensus was that we pretty much all feel like this little girl, who NPR personally apologized to.

Rifle Paper Co. Calendar
Greg is out of town this weekend and I am filling my days with business school essays (yes, this is the third week in a row I have said that - I am serious this time since we are now under the two week mark on the first deadline) and my nights with fun plans.  Tonight is game night at Katie & Ben's, complete with Katie's famous mushroom stuffed baked brie, and tomorrow includes an a capella concert and night on the town with my brother.  I'll definitely miss my main squeeze, but sometimes I enjoy having a couple days apart purely for the fun of catching up and comparing notes afterwards.

I hope you all have a similarly lovely November weekends ahead...enjoy them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger